5.05.2005


Well here goes the beginning of my class final exam. The original Picasso is shown in an earlier posting if you wanna check it out. The media is Caran d'ache Aquaelle Neocolor 2 water soluble crayons. The paper is 190lb white watercolor paper. The paper was stretched on canvas stretcher bars after wetting w/ a spray bottle then stapled to the bars. It dried very nice and tight like a drum. This keeps the paper from ripppling up when it gets wet from doing washes with the crayons. This is my first time using the Aquaelles but I like them a lot so far. They have a very good consistency for working with and mix well. This is going to take a long time, I can tell already, I wish I would have started sooner, lol. Posted by Hello

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Very nice. It already looks great!

5/09/2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Click Here to help us find Jennifer Kesse, a beautiful 24 year old woman missing from Orlando Florida since January 24th, 2006.