8.25.2005

The new semester has started!

Hello,
I signed up for the next drawing class at Palomar college. Drawing 2. It's the same teacher that I had last semester. She was pretty good. If you're looking into drawing classes at Palomar, look for Diane Morris. She's a pretty damn good art teacher. I think she also teaches at other community colleges in San Diego too. Anyways, I'm back into learning more about art and drawing. I'll post pics like before as anything interesting comes up as well as stuff I'm working on fo rmyself. I haven't really touched the blue horses in a few weeks but I promised myself I would very soon. My job got incredibly busy over the last 2 weeks and I've had some very not fun family / personal shit to deal with thats been taking a lot of energy and time but I think I'll be back doing art very shortly.
thx - J

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Click Here to help us find Jennifer Kesse, a beautiful 24 year old woman missing from Orlando Florida since January 24th, 2006.